internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] ah, garrison Keillor

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Josep L. Guallar-Esteve" <jlguallar AT maduixa.net>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] ah, garrison Keillor
  • Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2003 08:21:02 -0500

On Monday 31 March 2003 01:18 am, uzoma nwosu wrote:
> I must be the minority (again).

hehehe

> I like the show. I really like. I grew
> up on it. His stories are great. The talent that performs on it blow me
> away. Variety shows are so rare these days, anyway.

I've listen to it everyonce in a while, although is not my favourite. Those
long drives in between Greenville and W-S... To me, it's a bizarre thing.
But, nevertheless, the guy and his program mates show talent, guts and,
AFAIK, play live. This says a lot today (live? no pre-recorded thing? daring
to be original (at least with the commercials)? Are they crazy, not following
the clear-channel-radio path?

Salut,
Josep
--
Josep L. Guallar-Esteve Eastern Radiologists, Inc.
MaDuIxA PoWeR!