internetworkers - RE: [internetworkers] ah, garrison Keillor

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Colleen McCarthy" <cmccarthy1 AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: "'Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/'" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [internetworkers] ah, garrison Keillor
  • Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2003 22:14:10 -0500

> Just out of curiosity, what does anyone think about the non-stop war
> coverage WUNC launched for a few days last week and their coverage
> since?

I listen to NPR M-F for about 1.5 hours in the morning and 1.5 hours in the
evening and I've loved the non-stop coverage. Never before have I felt so
well-informed, but more importantly, never before have I had the gristly,
gory, human-tragedy, mangled-for-life reality of war sink in so deeply. I
watch almost no TV, so maybe this is why the continuous coverage was
wonderful for me.

Colleen McCarthy, MT(ASCP), BSEE, MBA, PMP
LIS Administrator
Laboratory Information Services
UNC Hospitals/McLendon Clinical Labs
1106 East Wing
Chapel Hill, NC 27514
email: camccart AT unch.unc.edu
phone: 919-966-2059 beeper 216-1995
fax: 919-966-6407
home phone 919-460-0641
* Please note: If you email me and don't get a response, please email again.
With limited "home time", sometimes I literally get too many emails to even
see in my inbox. Sorry and thanks! *