internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] this is going to be hard to explain to the grandkids...

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Josep L. Guallar-Esteve" <jlguallar AT maduixa.net>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] this is going to be hard to explain to the grandkids...
  • Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2003 14:34:58 -0500

On Thursday 06 March 2003 11:32 pm, David R. Matusiak wrote:
> death knoll for SCO? savvy strategic maneuver? you decide.

> "SCO is also demanding that IBM cease what it refers to as
> anti-competitive practices based on specific requirements sent in a
> notification letter to IBM. If the requirements are not met, SCO will
> have the authority to revoke IBM's AIX license 100 days following the
> receipt of SCO's letter."
>
> show of hands -- who is using SCO? on anything?

I've read this:

------------
Re:IBM's official response?
by roblimo on Friday March 07, @01:57PM (#45538)

Their official comment is, "No comment."

I have heard, very off-the-record, that one highly-placed IBM executive said,
"We are going to
crush them."

- Robin

Salut,
Josep
--
Josep L. Guallar-Esteve Eastern Radiologists, Inc.
MaDuIxA PoWeR!