internetworkers - [internetworkers] Re: this is going to be hard to explain to the grandkids...

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Lance A. Brown" <lance AT bearcircle.net>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Re: this is going to be hard to explain to the grandkids...
  • Date: 07 Mar 2003 00:39:50 -0500

On Thu, 2003-03-06 at 23:32, David R. Matusiak wrote:

> show of hands -- who is using SCO? on anything?

I don't use it personally, or admin any boxes with it, but I do know
places where it is being used.

For example: The NASCAR speedways in Charlotte and Martinville both run
their ticket sales operations on SCO UNIX. The guy who manages the
systems for them is a friend of mine. :-)

--[Lance]

--
Carolina Spirit Quest: http://www.carolinaspiritquest.org/
Celebrate The Circle: http://www.angelfire.com/nc/celebratethecircle/