internetworkers - [internetworkers] Bad vet

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Maria Winslow <maria.winslow AT windows-linux.com>
  • To: Internetworkers <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Bad vet
  • Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2002 09:20:04 -0400

Since we have had discussions about where to take your animals before, here
is
a tip from recent experience: DON'T go to Carrboro Animal Hospital.

1. They charged us for things they didn't do, and refused to remove it from
the bill.
2. They lost the previous vet's information twice (getting the cat's records).
3. An assistant with no information gave us back the cat, and we couldn't get
instructions on the medicine.
4. The office staff was rude.

Maria