internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Bad vet

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: machett AT ibiblio.org
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Bad vet
  • Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2002 16:44:12 -0400

...so this is a late response; sorry.

I'd like to point out that I'm fairly certain Maria was referring to the
Carrboro Plaza Veterinary Clinic, located at Carrboro Plaza on Hwy 54. I
make the distinction because I work at the other of Carrboro's vet's, The
Animal Hospital of Carrboro, at 112 W Main Street. Just a point of
clarification.

-- Alan