internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Bad vet

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Andrew Phillips <aphillips AT buildscape.com>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Bad vet
  • Date: 03 Oct 2002 09:57:41 -0400

If you're looking for a good vet, I've been very happy with Northwoods
Animal Hospital myself, and they're probably the coolest vet around.
Some of you know already but I'm a ferret person (with a cat as well),
so vets are very important to me.

Not only that but they open the office up for the Ferret group once a
month for our meetings, which is something they really don't have to do.

http://northwoods.citysearch.com/ OR
http://www.myvetonline.com/users/vets/index.cfm?VetID=785

-Andrew Phillips