internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] domain name registration

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Thomas C. Meggs" <tom AT plik.net>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] domain name registration
  • Date: Wed, 04 Sep 2002 09:53:18 -0400

I've had the same experience with Yahoo.

A friend of mine wanted to move his domain over to a box I have colocated, since hosting it would be free, no quota, no bandwidth limitations, and PHP/MySQL/etc (he was on Yahoo). When Yahoo was emailed about changing just the DNS settings to point to my box they pretty much didn't even respond.

Regards,
Tom