internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] [Jobboard Posting]

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Simon Spero <ses AT unc.edu>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] [Jobboard Posting]
  • Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2002 21:52:11 -0400

--On Wednesday, August 14, 2002 2:53 PM -0700 thomas AT tbeckett.com wrote:
Job Description: We have an immediate need for independent sales
reps to market website development services to local small
businesses.

This has "scam" written all over it.

Yeah - you should get in on the ground floor of my new product marketing system instead:

100% Natural Server Extensions
Add Units To Your Rack In 30 Days Or Less