internetworkers - [internetworkers] Re: [Scamboard Posting]

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "David R. Matusiak" <matusiak AT speakeasy.net>
  • To: "internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Re: [Scamboard Posting]
  • Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2002 20:05:32 -0700 (PDT)

scam or no scam, they do seem to offer some amazing insight into the world of
web development. my personal favorite is "Your Website Should Be Visual"
(located at: http://cheravally.home.mindspring.com/websites.html )

is it considered either libel or slander to call this a scam? what if it
isn't a
scam? one way to find out would be to contact some of their clients, like
Macrosoft, Magnetbox, and Sorny. (i don't think any of those are made up...)

perhaps the poster actually joined the discussion list and would care to
comment? personally, i only see the silver lining. they want a "self-starter
familiar with web technology and processes (who is) able to develop new
clients,
and successfully close the deal." i'm sayin' "Sh*t, Dawg! That's ME!!!"

off to find my golden parachute,
drm
m a h t o o z e e a c k a t s p e e k e e z e e d o t n e t