internetworkers - RE: Peace Rally

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Beth Ellison" <leonardbernst55 AT hotmail.com>
  • To: internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: RE: Peace Rally
  • Date: Mon, 01 Oct 2001 22:51:51 -0400

They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." Benjamin Franklin

"Beer is proof that god loves us and wants us to be happy." Benjamin Franklin

Shea, I'm sorry. That was not meant to belittle the point of your message at all. It's just the only Ben Franklin quote I know and I'm nothing if not inappropriate.
Not to mention the fact that I'm punchy from lack of sleep.

"Tension breaker! Had to be done!"

Name that movie...

Beth "I'm Going Staright To Hell Just Like My Mama Said" Ellison

P.S. With every fiber of my being, I hope that those responsible for the useless suffering of INNOCENT others never even know the peace that sleep brings.

b.e.