internetworkers - RE: Peace Rally

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Shea Tisdale" <shea AT sheatisdale.com>
  • To: "InterNetWorkers" <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: RE: Peace Rally
  • Date: Mon, 01 Oct 2001 21:57:17 -0400

deserve neither liberty nor safety." Benjamin Franklin

I support the idea of decisive action and I'm not opposed to war - but I
fully support and will defend the rights of the peace protestors. I respect
those that have given their lives for the cause so much
that I can't let them down by not doing so.