internetworkers - RE: need help: mac files need to be opened by pc user

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Brandon Brown" <bbrown AT protechinc.net>
  • To: "InterNetWorkers" <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: RE: need help: mac files need to be opened by pc user
  • Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2001 08:15:13 -0500

What about RTF? It's an option on the PC side that allows you to save in a
more generic format and would allow the receiver the ability to edit the
file, etc. If viewing is only required, you can always use the PDF format,
which is available on all platforms from PC/Windows to Macs to Linux. If
both platforms are using Microsoft Office (Word, etc), the RTF format might
work immediately.

Brandon