internetworkers - [internetworkers] Civil Defense

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: machett at ibiblio.org (machett AT ibiblio.org)
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Civil Defense
  • Date: Wed Feb 19 18:33:19 2003

On Wed, 19 Feb 2003 13:44:02 -0500 (EST), Joey Carr
<internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org> said:

>...I wonder when I'll be jailed as a homosexual dissident by the
>Patriot III Act.
>
>-Joey

<sarcasm>
That should happen very soon. As a member of TIPS, I must inform you that I
have turned you in to the appropriate authorities.
</sarcasm> ;)

...speaking of TIPS (and technology)... What was the name of that guvment
project to attempt to tie together all of the various spy-on-our-citizens
technologies? Anyone know what's happened with it?

--Alan