internetworkers - [internetworkers] Civil Defense

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: john at radiomind.com (John Beimler)
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Civil Defense
  • Date: Wed Feb 19 15:24:36 2003

quotation from Joey Carr <joey AT metalab.unc.edu> [on 030219 13:44]:

> If you want to have a nifty homeland defense advisory banner on your
> web-page you can always get the latest defense condition here:
>
> http://www.twotigersonline.com/HSAS/hsas468x60.gif

I'd suggest the banners here: http://www.wackyneighbor.com/ashcroft/

overall much better.

Peace.

john
From: spencer_plantier at yahoo.com (Spencer Plantier)
Date: Wed Feb 19 15:53:05 2003
Subject: [internetworkers] Internet Workers Living or Working in Raleigh
or Cary

I live in North Raleigh Buffalo and Southhall and I
work in RTP.

--- Rowland Smith <rowland AT nc.rr.com> wrote:
> I live in Raleigh, off of Oberlin Rd., between
> Cameron Village and
> Glenwood Ave.
>
> Rowland
>
> Paul Cory wrote:
>
> > I work in North Raleigh - alas.
> >
> > Paul
> >
> > On Tuesday, February 18, 2003, at 08:11 PM,
> Colleen McCarthy wrote:
> >
> >> Hi Folks,
> >>
> >> I've wondered how many InternetWorkers are on
> this side of town, so I
> >> thought I'd just ask. Will you please respond
> (probably only to me-- I
> >> don't know if the rest of the group cares...) if
> you live or work in
> >> Raleigh
> >> or Cary?
> >>
> >> Thanks!
> >>
> >> Colleen
> >>
> >> Colleen McCarthy, MT(ASCP), BSEE, MBA, PMP
> >> LIS Administrator
> >> Laboratory Information Services
> >> UNC Hospitals, Chapel Hill
> >>

> >> ---
> >> Come and play at the InterNetWorkers Web site!
> >> http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/
> >> You are currently subscribed to InterNetWorkers
> mailing list
> >> To unsubscribe visit

> > ---
> > Come and play at the InterNetWorkers Web site!
> > http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/
> > You are currently subscribed to InterNetWorkers
> mailing list
> > To unsubscribe visit

> You are currently subscribed to InterNetWorkers
> mailing list

=====
Spencer Plantier
Internet Solutions Engineer
Cell 919-606-0049

http://shopping.yahoo.com
From: maria.winslow at windows-linux.com (Maria C Winslow)
Date: Wed Feb 19 16:43:28 2003

Well, I tried to link titled "Products that Empower America", but all I got
was...

"Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers error '80004005'

[Microsoft][ODBC Microsoft Access Driver] Not enough space on disk.

/header_inc.asp, line 8"

Maria