homestead - Re: [Homestead] Grits-Polenta, OMG I am confused!<g>

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Grits-Polenta, OMG I am confused!<g>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 20:41:59 -0400

On 10/18/2010 7:30 PM, Lynda wrote:
I don't remember the name of the town but I do remember her talking about being about an hour &1/2 from Atlanta and a couple of hours from her sister in NC. Do y'all have some Greek or Italian sounding cities?

Athens fits the bill...

--
EarthNSky Farm 34.498N 85.076W
SISU! (Finnish--There is no single word in English that encompasses