homestead - [Homestead] More Computer Questions

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT com-pair.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Homestead] More Computer Questions
  • Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2009 19:22:48 -0800

O.K., I'm trying to get rid of junk on the computer. Is there any reason I need Microsoft Works 7 or the mystery program that seems to have appeared, Microsoft Office Standard Edition 2003?

And what about those goofy things Compaq put on the computer, Orbital, Otto, Polar Bowler, Slyder and Overball?

Lynda
--"I'm fascinated by the hard line you're drawing over religion -- It gets
used too much, as an excuse, a fall guy, a weapon, a con. A lot of people,
maybe most, don't mean it except when it suits them." Dallas