homestead - Re: [Homestead] Cash for Clunkers

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT com-pair.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Cash for Clunkers
  • Date: Sat, 1 Aug 2009 16:03:19 -0800

Yes, no one read what he was saying when he was compaigning. I did mention it here. He wants "mandatory preventative healthcare."

Lynda
The press corp is fact-adverse but very fable friendly.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Lynn Wigglesworth" <lynnw1366 AT hotmail.com>

I've read that it could become mandatory for everyone to have health
insurance. I hope that isn't true. First it will be mandatory to HAVE it,
then it will become mandatory to USE it...forced screenings, flu shots, etc.