homestead - Re: [Homestead] Cash for Clunkers

  • From: "Lynn Wigglesworth" <lynnw1366 AT hotmail.com>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Cash for Clunkers
  • Date: Sat, 1 Aug 2009 17:19:02 -0400

From: "Marie McHarry" <mmcharry AT gmail.com>
>These are the same people who want to be in charge of health care for
the
entire country. We're doomed.

These are the people who are already in charge of "health care" for the
entire country. We've been doomed for some time now.

Fortunately, you can all abstain from using the healthcare system and
won't need to worry about it.

-----
I've read that it could become mandatory for everyone to have health insurance. I hope that isn't true. First it will be mandatory to HAVE it, then it will become mandatory to USE it...forced screenings, flu shots, etc.

Lynn Wigglesworth
Tioga Co. PA