homestead - Re: [Homestead] Ram pump rules of thumb

  • From: "SISU!" <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Ram pump rules of thumb
  • Date: Fri, 01 Sep 2006 09:04:26 -0400

I'd say to the list, that way they would be in the archives here if they aren't already....

clhw wrote:
Bev -- I can find some.
Should I forward them to you privately or to the list?
I ran a search on my Tvoivizhd mail box and I've found a couple.

Tvo used to have multiple link posts regarding ram pumps. Did anyone
archive that?

Bev

--
Bevanron of EarthNSky Farm GO NAVY!
Proud SUBMARINE Parents of a USS Key West Sailor