homestead - Re: [Homestead] peppers was: Seed Festival

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] peppers was: Seed Festival
  • Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2006 21:20:51 -0800

Hey, Don. There is a whole boondocking network out there. You should try Googling "boondocking" and the state you are interested in. Besides WallyWorlds, there are Flying Js and almost ever state seems to have something similar to Slabs. Certainly gives one a lot of extra money to do other things!

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: "Don Bowen" <don.bowen AT earthlink.net>

I am also looking for a place to stop. My wants include some access to
water so I can go play in it.