homestead - Re: [Homestead] Very, very quiet

  • From: Clansgian AT wmconnect.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Very, very quiet
  • Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2006 14:02:11 EST

> A friend of mine made peach wine last summer with 10# of peaches

Sounds good. And there's the possiblilty of peach melomel if there's enough
honey this year (and peaches). But I did neglect to mention that there is
another traditional way of preserving peaches here abouts. To the casual
observer it looks just like jars of canned peaches (which is the idea) but
.... the
juice! I think of Tvo every time I pass those jars in the basement.