homestead - Re: [Homestead] Very, very quiet

  • From: rayzentz AT aim.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Very, very quiet
  • Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2006 12:26:02 -0500

I, too, had noticed that everything was quiet, but figured in the warmer
country people were busy.

Incidentally, the new house that we moved into has 5 peach trees, and about
50 yards of grape vines. The peach trees have just been pruned, but I am
wondering if any know when and what I should spray on the peach trees, and
how I find out about pruning grape vines.

Ray