homestead - [Homestead] Very, very quiet

  • From: "Chris Clarke" <hstead AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Homestead] Very, very quiet
  • Date: Sun, 5 Mar 2006 22:02:51 -0500

Anyone around? Things seem to have gotten very quietly lately.
Everyone getting ready for spring? I have taken my slightly more
than 1/2 a cord of wood and reduced it to 1/4 cord of nice heartwood
and 1/4 of dry rot... :D The pile looks very nice. Maybe I'll
send a picture. Need to get another 1/2 cord, hopefully this time
of nice clean red and white oak.

Chris Clarke
(Still watching, learning...)