homestead - [Homestead] Rob's daughter, followup

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: "homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org" <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Homestead] Rob's daughter, followup
  • Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 09:36:49 -0700

Thank you for your kind words Gene. I have high hopes and she is doing better, her white blood count is now 'normal'. This is just one step on a long road... She has ALL and it's an 80% success rate with this cancer.
Aurora Dawn Milroy, she is at Madigan Army Medical Center. She might get out on Wed and come home but there will be more visits and stays before this is over. There is a LONG schedule with this ALL protocol. We will know more after the 29th day of treatment and the results of that bone marrow test.
I don't mind about the homestead list.
Thanks again Gene for the positive thought, it does matter.