homestead - [Homestead] Rob's Daughter

  • From: "intuit AT teleport.com" <intuit AT teleport.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Homestead] Rob's Daughter
  • Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 11:59:03 -0500

Rob, Iam in washington state also. We spoke many moons ago when you were
thinking of moving from Minnesota. I don't write very often- but love to be
on the list as I learn so much.

Don't know if you have heard of a type of healing called REIKI? Many nurses
use this along with their allopathic training. I also belong to a list of
Reiki Healers-healing all who write to us. No hocus pocus--it works much of
the time. Anyway, if you would let me, I would love to place your daughter
on the grid. What happens, is each of us, in our own way, mostly healing
prayers and love, send out distant healing. If this sounds like something
you may want to try feel free to let me know. In the mean time Iam praying
for all of you at this time. If you would like to write directly to the
list write me and I will give you the information to do so.

Linda in Ridgefield, WA

http://mail2web.com/ .