homestead - Re: [Homestead] Rob's daughter, followup

  • From: Rob <becida AT comcast.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Rob's daughter, followup
  • Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 18:36:09 -0800

At 2/20/2006 09:59 AM,Gene GeRue wrote:

>Since you did not give us Rob's address would you please let him know
>that Aurora, as well as the rest of the family, will be in my prayers.
>Through the years I have enjoyed his posts as well as his tidbits about
>life in MN
>Jeanne Driese in North East TN

Rob reads all Homestead list posts. Send your thoughts here.

Thank you Gene.
My daughter is doing well, she's responding to the treatment as expected which is a good thing.
I do appreciate all the kind words and prayers, I do believe is positive thought. Thank you.

I feel overwhelmed by all of this, it was so sudden, so unexpected and so real.

Thank you.

Rob

becida AT comcast.net
Western Washington State, USA