freetds - Re: [freetds] Appveyor Builds & Testing

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Ramiro Morales <cramm0 AT gmail.com>
  • To: luisdv AT tiscali.co.za, FreeTDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] Appveyor Builds & Testing
  • Date: Sun, 26 Jul 2015 13:44:23 -0300

On Sat, Jul 25, 2015 at 8:14 AM, <luisdv AT icon.co.za> wrote:
>> I don't have experience with AppVeyor but with other CI products. If
>> you need a hand (or two) building FreeTDS on Windows, let me/us know.
>> It's pretty much an automated process.
>
> Thanks Sergio. Can you explain the process? How do I build FreeTDS on
> Windows?

Download and install CMake.

Optionally download and install OpenSSL from https://slproweb.com/ 8a
non-Light version so it includes header and import lib files.)

Then execute these steps:

https://github.com/FreeTDS/freetds/blob/a9975b9906f62d9fdbb9c9334a9f62fd39b43364/misc/appveyor.yml#L79-L83

in the command line symbol of you MS Visual C studio compiler.

You can ignore the %WITH_COMPILER% prefix.

HTH

--
Ramiro Morales
@ramiromorales