freetds - Re: [freetds] Appveyor Builds & Testing

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Randy Syring <randy AT thesyrings.us>
  • To: FreeTDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] Appveyor Builds & Testing
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2015 18:02:43 -0400

On 07/21/2015 04:53 PM, Frediano Ziglio wrote:
Actually I was waiting for you.

You were probably waiting for Ramiro, he posted about this previously. :) He and I work together on pymssql and in order for us to get complete CI support there, we will likely need to get FreeTDS building on appveyor as well.

Appveyor is pretty cool. My biggest problem is that I don't really know how to build FreeTDS or pymssql on Windows. I'm sure we'll get there though.

*Randy Syring*
Husband | Father | Redeemed Sinner

/"For what does it profit a man to gain the whole world
and forfeit his soul?" (Mark 8:36 ESV)/