freetds - Re: [freetds] Appveyor Builds & Testing

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Frediano Ziglio <freddy77 AT gmail.com>
  • To: FreeTDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc: Ramiro Morales <cramm0 AT gmail.com>, pymssql-ml <pymssql AT googlegroups.com>
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] Appveyor Builds & Testing
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2015 21:53:25 +0100

> Ha! I forgot I opened that.
>
> Are you making any progress on FreeTDS windows binaries? FYI, we have a
> paid AppVeyor account which makes the builds go much faster vs the free
> version. I could set up FreeTDS and pymssql on our account if you think
> that would be helpful.

Actually I was waiting for you. If you refer to my tries with MingW I
usually use it to do some test, I was just trying to compile under
Fedora using static win-iconv instead of dynamic one to avoid having
to copy dll while doing tests.

> FYI, we are going to PyOhio next weekend and I'm hoping to sprint on pymssql
> on Friday and Saturday night. I'm thinking getting FreeTDS and pymssql
> appveyor support going might be a hug win for that sprint.

I still don't know completely how AppVeyor works. If I can help with
something specific just ask. I saw your pull request but I didn't see
any following compiling build on AppVeyor so I suppose is not jet
finished.

> *Randy Syring*
> Husband | Father | Redeemed Sinner
>
> /"For what does it profit a man to gain the whole world
> and forfeit his soul?" (Mark 8:36 ESV)/

Frediano