freetds - Re: [freetds] 0.91 freebcp performance

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Frediano Ziglio <freddy77 AT gmail.com>
  • To: FreeTDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] 0.91 freebcp performance
  • Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2015 09:35:11 +0100

Sorry this time is my time to confuse people.

Yes, there is the option for request a different packet size. By
default server can also suggest a given packet size base on its
settings but this was not enabled (although supported) in 0.95.
The change is really small, just set one bit to say to the server
"please give me your suggestion on packet size".

Frediano