freetds - Re: [freetds] 0.91 freebcp performance

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Ray Rankins" <rrankins AT gothamconsulting.com>
  • To: "'FreeTDS Development Group'" <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] 0.91 freebcp performance
  • Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2015 16:40:50 -0400

Thanks Frediano.
That’s actually what I ended up doing.
I built a copy of 0.95 and installed it in a different folder alongside the
0.91 version.
In the shell scripts that run the bcp loads, I set the environment variables
to point to the 0.95 folder and it's working like a charm.
Import of an 83 million row file went from more than a day down to 1 hour and
42 minutes.

-Ray