freetds - [freetds] Building as a DLL on Windows

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "A. Craig West" <acraigwest AT gmail.com>
  • To: freetds <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [freetds] Building as a DLL on Windows
  • Date: Sun, 28 Jun 2015 19:42:46 -0400

I discovered that I require freetds to be buildable as a DLL file under
Windows, so I have modified the Nmakefile to add some new build targets and
directories. After I have tested it a bit, I will port my changes up to
head.
I am also getting a fault in the compiler on one of the files, but have not
investigated the cause yet. It is possible that the issue is already
resolved in head. I am currently building with Visual Studio 2008 command
line.
Jas anybody else dealt with similar issues lately? It seems to have been a
while since anybody tried to build DLL's, although it turned out to be
pretty easy to implement...
-Craig