freetds - Re: [freetds] [unixODBC][Driver Manager]Function sequence error (SQL-HY010)

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Bower, Wayne (Wayne)" <Wayne.Bower AT lsi.com>
  • To: FreeTDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] [unixODBC][Driver Manager]Function sequence error (SQL-HY010)
  • Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2012 08:20:34 -0500

Sorry for my ignorance. I followed the URL you provided below and it wasn't
clear how to download the patch. I found freetds/freetds:Branch-0_91 and
used the Download Branch-0_91 as tar.gz link to download
freetds-freetds-Branch-0_91.tar.gz, but this doesn't contain the typical
configure script. Not sure if I need to do something to generate the
configure script or I didn't download the correct code in the first place.

I also see that the fix is in the nightly snapshot available at freetds.org,
but I guess that isn't considered stable. Is that what you meant by
downloading the latest patched version? Once again, I'm sorry for my
ignorance.