freetds - [freetds] FreeTDS commercial support

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Hristo Hristov <hhristov AT vmware.com>
  • To: "freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org" <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [freetds] FreeTDS commercial support
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2011 01:04:36 -0700

Hi,

I tried to reach Brian Bruns, but got no response to my mails so I'm writing
to the mail list.

We want to know what the options are for commercial support for the FreeTDS
driver on Linux.

I also saw on the web site that the project is interested in buying some
VMware software, so we are looking at the procedure of donating.
Can somebody provide information what software the project needs?

Thanks,
Hristo

--
Hristo Hristov