freetds - Re: [freetds] FreeTDS commercial support

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Hristo Hristov <hhristov AT vmware.com>
  • To: FreeTDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] FreeTDS commercial support
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2011 06:10:18 -0700

Hi Ken,

We have a Linux application that connects to MSSQL database through ODBC.
We want somebody to help in case some problem occurs with the FreeTDS driver.
I don't know if this person will be hired or will provide support through
some sort of contract.
For now we are researching the possibility for commercial support.
I saw on the web site [1] that Brian Bruns is offering support contracts.

[1] http://www.freetds.org/support.html

BR,
Hristo