freetds - Re: [freetds] libtdsocdbc.so

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Minoo, Dariush " <dariush.minoo AT citi.com>
  • To: "FreeTDS Development Group" <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] libtdsocdbc.so
  • Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2008 12:21:26 -0400

'yum install' requires root permission which I don't have.
The unixODBC that I have downloaded is unixODBC-2.2.12. The
isql.h and isqlext.h that are in this package are in:

Drivers/Postgre7.1/isql.h
Drivers/nn/isql.h
exe/isql.h

Drivers/Postgre7.1/isqlext.h
Drivers/nn/isqlext.h

The DriverManager directory does not have isql.h and isqlext.h.
Do I have the correct unixODBC?