freetds - Re: [freetds] libtdsocdbc.so

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Jason Young (Morgon)" <morgon AT mygamercard.net>
  • To: FreeTDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] libtdsocdbc.so
  • Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2008 10:24:43 -0400

Try 'yum install unixODBC-devel' (assuming you 'yum install'd unixODBC in that way -- although even if not, it should be okay as long as they are the same version)

Minoo, Dariush wrote:
I have already compiled and installed unixODBC. I didn't quite
understand
what you mean by:

and also install development files (-dev or -devel package usually)

Is this another package that I download from somewhere or is it already
in unixODBC?