freetds - [freetds] libtdsocdbc.so

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Minoo, Dariush " <dariush.minoo AT citi.com>
  • To: <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [freetds] libtdsocdbc.so
  • Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2008 09:05:05 -0400

I have downloaded and compiled freetds-0.82 in my linux environment.
I am able to connect to SQLServer using tsql. I need to connect to
SQLServer in a C/C++ program. To do this through ODBC, I need the
libtdsodbc.so,
which was not generated when I did the make and make install. I have
noticed
that freetds-0.82/src/odbc directory is missing the isql.h and isqlext.h
files.
Is odbc for freetds still in development or I missed something? Any help
will
be greatly appreciated.