freetds - Re: [freetds] Invalid cursor state when executing 2 SELECTstatements

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "ZIGLIO, Frediano, VF-IT" <Frediano.Ziglio AT vodafone.com>
  • To: "FreeTDS Development Group" <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] Invalid cursor state when executing 2 SELECTstatements
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2008 17:25:57 +0100

> Frediano,
>
> Good news:
>
> Just installed/compiled last snapshot and could run about 70%
> of my regression tests.
>
> If you don't have ODBC tests with SQLBindParameter() using
> all possible data types,
> I can only strongly recommend to add such test ASAP!

genparams!! Already present. I added just yesterday many combinations
(direct/prepare, bind before/after execute, cursors on/off).

> As a database driver interface implementer, SQL Parameter IS
> one of the major ODBC
> features we need!
>
> Sorry to push, I would like to contribute if I would have time.
> I hope that my requests / bug reports make the project go forward.
>
> I will check the 30% remaining and write some ODBC sample to
> repro if possible.

Does this mean that you tested 70% and is all work correctly or that you
tested 100% and 30% does not work??

> Many Thanks.
> Seb

We do not still support wide chars (that is ODBC 3.5) and bulk (features
not even planned).

bye
Frediano