freetds - Re: [freetds] Invalid cursor state when executing 2 SELECTstatements

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Sebastien FLAESCH <sf AT 4js.com>
  • To: FreeTDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] Invalid cursor state when executing 2 SELECTstatements
  • Date: Mon, 07 Jan 2008 17:04:46 +0100

Frediano,

Good news:

Just installed/compiled last snapshot and could run about 70% of my
regression tests.

If you don't have ODBC tests with SQLBindParameter() using all possible data
types,
I can only strongly recommend to add such test ASAP!

As a database driver interface implementer, SQL Parameter IS one of the major
ODBC
features we need!

Sorry to push, I would like to contribute if I would have time.
I hope that my requests / bug reports make the project go forward.

I will check the 30% remaining and write some ODBC sample to repro if
possible.

Many Thanks.
Seb

Frediano Ziglio wrote:
Il giorno dom, 06/01/2008 alle 09.04 +0100, Sebastien FLAESCH ha