freetds - Re: [freetds] Named Instances

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Patrick Corbett" <pcorbe81 AT maine.edu>
  • To: "FreeTDS Development Group" <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] Named Instances
  • Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2007 15:04:22 -0700

Yes, very close... I'm on a windows machine, do you think I need to download
a specific build of php for this? I simply got my copy from php.net and got
the windows build of it. I then went to kromman.info and downloaded the
php_dblib.dll and loaded that up in my php.ini.

Perhaps I'm doing something wrong there?