freetds - Re: [freetds] Uninstallation of freetds

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Godefroid Chapelle <gotcha AT bubblenet.be>
  • To: FreeTDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] Uninstallation of freetds
  • Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2007 08:42:02 +0100

Manish Kumar wrote:
Hi Godefroid,

Yes, after installation of FreeTDS I kept MSSQL product in python directory
and ZMSSQLDA product into python/Product directory of Zope. Also, I take out
the file MSSQL.py and mssqldb from MSSQL directory to python directory.

If you have idea about the connectivity of Zope with MSSQL then please share
me the procedure and required all products.

Thanks,
Manish Kumar

Ivo, Kit,

Here is someone (manishk AT cybage.com)

that might be interested to share Ivo's code to connect to MSSQL with Zope.

I'll let you decide how you want to handle this.

--
Godefroid Chapelle (aka __gotcha)- BubbleNet http://bubblenet.be