freetds - Re: [freetds] Uninstallation of freetds

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Manish Kumar" <manishk AT cybage.com>
  • To: "'FreeTDS Development Group'" <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] Uninstallation of freetds
  • Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2007 10:05:53 +0530

Hi Godefroid,

Yes, after installation of FreeTDS I kept MSSQL product in python directory
and ZMSSQLDA product into python/Product directory of Zope. Also, I take out
the file MSSQL.py and mssqldb from MSSQL directory to python directory.

If you have idea about the connectivity of Zope with MSSQL then please share
me the procedure and required all products.

Thanks,
Manish Kumar