freetds - Re: [freetds] Uninstallation of freetds

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Godefroid Chapelle <gotcha AT bubblenet.be>
  • To: FreeTDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] Uninstallation of freetds
  • Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2007 15:10:39 +0100

Hi Group,

I have installed the freetds on my Solaris Box in Root. After Installation
when I restarted Zope, it is showing "Error Type: Attribute Error, Error
Value: _call_". How can I recover Zope and Uninstall freetds. If any one
have idea about this then, please provide me solution asap.

If you only added FreeTDS, I see no way it could have broken Zope.

Did you setup something else like a Zope Database Adapter or pymssql ?

Regards,
Manish Kumar

--
Godefroid Chapelle (aka __gotcha)- BubbleNet http://bubblenet.be