freetds - Re: [freetds] Help with Anywhere 5.5

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Brian Bruns <brian.bruns AT gmail.com>
  • To: FreeTDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] Help with Anywhere 5.5
  • Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2005 09:00:53 -0500

Version 5.5.x requires the OpenServer Gateway (OSG) which should have
come with the database but runs as a separate process. You'll need to
set up a sql.ini file for sybase and then there is a command to kick
off the process.

If this doesn't point you in the right direction, let me know and I'll
look up my config tonight and give you more details.

Brian