freetds - [freetds] freetds shared library in QNX

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "sachowi" <sachowi AT infolink.co.id>
  • To: <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [freetds] freetds shared library in QNX
  • Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2005 10:34:16 +0700

Hello,

I've configured freetds in QNX with the command below:

./configure

I got this statement:

checking if libtool supports shared libraries... no

checking whether to build shared libraries... no

creating libtool

With the same command in Linux, I got this:

creating libtool

Because I need freetds shared libraries in QNX, could anyone help me to
solve this problem.

Rgds,

A.S.