freetds - RE: [freetds] ODBC configuration dialog on Windows

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Rogers, Tom" <tom.rogers AT ccur.com>
  • To: 'FreeTDS Development Group' <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [freetds] ODBC configuration dialog on Windows
  • Date: Mon, 3 May 2004 12:37:19 -0400

So, you have a C-TREE to TDS conduit or gateway of sorts, that supports
SELECT only...

Still pretty cool!

Thomas Rogers
System Engineer
Concurrent Computer Corporation
> phone: 215.712.7422 x7261

The information contained herein is proprietary and confidential and should
be treated in accordance with the Non-Disclosure Agreement and any
Amendments to said Agreement executed between the discloser and recipient.
If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copy of this information
is strictly prohibited. If you have received this information in error,
please immediately notify discloser, and then destroy the information
contained herein. Thank you.