freetds - Re: [freetds] Connect to MSSQL 2000 fails

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Markus Wolff <wolff AT 21st.de>
  • To: freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] Connect to MSSQL 2000 fails
  • Date: Wed, 04 Dec 2002 11:47:46 +0100

Am Wed, 04 Dec 2002 09:20:33 +0100 schrieb Markus Wolff <wolff AT 21st.de>:

> When I use the other, it works - so it was not a FreeTDS problem.

Hi there,

having said that, I bumped into another problem when using FreeTDS
with PHP :-)

I´ve noticed that I can´t seem to get a query result back as an
associative array (with the field name as key), which works when I try
the same on a Windows machine.

Is this a limitation of FreeTDS? Or has this something to do with the
tip I got from Freddy regarding recompiling PHP with --with-sybase-ct
instead of just --with-sybase?

Regards,
Markus

--
*21st Media* | Consulting, Konzeption, Produktion für die Bereiche:
Markus Wolff | Internet, Intranet, eCommerce, Content Management,