freetds - RE: MS SQLServer 2000 and "for xml auto" command

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Chad Enney" <Chad.Enney AT noaa.gov>
  • To: TDS Development Group <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: RE: MS SQLServer 2000 and "for xml auto" command
  • Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2002 08:58:04 -0600

Brian, Freddy, Bill and jkl,

Thank you very much for the latest fix! I grabbed today's snapshot and tried out all manner of 'for xml auto' and 'for xml raw' selects and it worked perfectly!

I really appreciate all the help on this one! I am not in much of a position to contribute code back to the community due to my lack of in depth knowledge of the current code base. But, if there is some small (read simple :)) programing task that needs doing for freeTDS, I'd be happy to help out!

Thanks again,
chad